Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Quick Look Ahead

These past few weeks have been spent planning for this new year. There's so much to do with writing, marketing, business promotions, research and development, etc. While the task list sounds daunting, I have a whole year to complete it. But to combat procrastination, I'm sharing many of my plans and programs here on this blog. It provides accountability and helps keep me on task.

You will definitely hear more from me this year. I'll be blogging regularly at all my blogs and websites. I'll integrate my social networking this year and provide all my friends and supporters with daily and weekly activity that makes it worth your time to visit me online.

But, as everyone rushes to social networking to market, I still hold true to the face-to-face and over-the-phone contacts. I still send out media releases. I still send out mailers. Why? Because they still get response, and often much more than from social networking alone.


I hope to get to work with many of my blogging friends with post exchanges and promotional material that is beneficial and affordable. I hope to work with some new editors and designers this year. And if things go according to plan, we'll have a new book out for your reading pleasure every month in 2013. Stay tuned. For more information, please visit my official website and business.

No comments: